Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FAMILY! HOME IN "THE BURGH"!






It is a blessing to be on the national tour of A Chorus Line. I have never made it home to Pittsburgh so many times in one year. I'm usually so busy with life and work that I can never make it home. This tour has brought me back home to "The Burgh" on so many occasions. It is nice to have time off, and lay on my mom's couch. To see my nieces smiling faces every morning. Until they annoy the heck out of me with the noise. To make my little sister smile, when she comes home from a long day of work, is awesome. Seeing that she is so moody, and I never see her smile. To have my moms fried chicken, mmmmmm it is so so so good! I ate so much, my tummy hurts a little. Just to be in the presence, of the women who has given me so much in life. My mother is amazing, and sacrificed everything so I can be the man I am today. Last but not least, to be in the arms of Brewster my dog. He is staying here while I'm on tour. This makes me the happiest, I miss my partner in crime so much. My mom thinks she is keeping him, but that ain't going to happen, he is coming home with his dad Nov. 15 when the tour ends. LOL Oh how could I forget, my little brother, who is taller than me now, he tries to hide the fact that he has a girlfriend... But I find out, and embarrass him all day long. I also like to watch him play video games, and educate him a little on life. It is good to be home, next week heading to the city that never sleeps! NYC, and then off to Tokyo Japan with the tour. Life is good right now! And I'm thrilled, and excited about the weeks ahead!

1 comment:

  1. your family is beautiful and I am so glad that you and Brewster are reunited;-)

    ReplyDelete