Monday, July 13, 2009

Twisted Head

The eyes lay closed, and my mind moves around in space, blackness, and whoa there's a picture perfect moment! Wow, do I look amazing, and my body is exactly where I want it to be. I am at my full potential of how I want to look physically! I have a couple of friends, there, and they look amazing as well. The colors are sharp and bright. Although, the place is not like any other place I have ever been before. My mom is there, but tragedy is about to take place. Sadness wells up inside of me. I watch her get hit hard, from a man that I don't recognize. I can't get to her! I'm screaming, and yelling, but no one is listening! My friends grab me, and hold me back. Next thing you know I'm in a jacket, my arms tied behind my back. What the hell is going on? I close my eyes, and everything bad that I have ever done in my past races by my face. I can see each thing clearer and clearer, as it starts from a distance, and races past my eyes. I fall to my knees, I pray, "GOD FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THOSE SINS"! "OH GOD, I AM ONLY HUMAN"! Lastly I can't breathe, it felt, like I was in a big sauna, trapped, and can't get out. I push my chest up, and up and up and up. There I go flying away from all the pain. So many colors all around me, happiness is starting to form, I can see the rainbow. I fly right past it, and see a big wall. I'm getting closer to this wall, and I can't stop. Then when I'm two seconds from hitting the wall, I wake. It was a dream! It was all only a dream!

3 comments:

  1. Friend, that was a scary dream.

    ... did you eat something spicy before you went to bed? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing spicy but I did eat everything in sight, at a buffet btwn shows.. Yeah that dream was so vivid, I had to write it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one heckuva dream, my friend. Seriously. I bet dream readers would have a heyday with that one!

    ReplyDelete