Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Sing Off on NBC



I just wanted to do a blog entry on the t.v. show "The Sing Off". I find myself dancing in my room, singing loudly, and just in awe of the talent on that stage. This is the first talent competition I have seen, where it is hard to have a favorite, because everyone is so dang on good. "The Sing Off", is a talent competition at it's best, if you are not watching this show, please run to see it. The judges are great, credible, and give amazing critics! Not like American Idol, when you get a sense they don't know what the heck they are talking about. The judges have a unique ear for pitch, vocal ability and musicality. I also enjoy the fact that the judges vote people off, so that we end up with truly the most talented group in the end. Not a popularity contest, although we the audience, do have a chance to vote at the final performance. This show is just made very smart, and it is so infectious. The judges, the talent, the way it is run, it is top notch for a reality singing competition. I have never seen people with more talent, and I give NBC a standing ovation. This is THE reality to show to watch! I find myself smiling so big, when I watch this show. I love talent, and love to see true artist on stage. I'm in awe of every group up there, what they do with no instruments and just there voices, is SUPERB! Music makes my soul happy, and this t.v. show makes me feel so much inside. RUN TO SEE THE SING OFF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment