Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dear Mayor Bloomberg


Dear Mayor Bloomberg

It has been four days since the big blizzard. I walk through Manhattan and everything is beautiful and cleared up. Four days, and Brooklyn is still a mess. Why aren't you helping us in the boroughs? I know you are all about money, and keeping Broadway open, tourism etc. Great for the economy, but why are you messing with the people? Why can't you come help us in Brooklyn? Why must I walk over mountains to get anywhere. I understand one day late, maybe two, but four??? Garbage hasn't been picked up. Trash all over Brooklyn! Nothing, it is terrible, and J.R. Whittington The actor is pissed! I like you Mayor Bloomberg. I voted for you Mayor Bloomberg. Mr. Bloomberg, how about I leave thrash all over the front of your house, and big piles of snow all over your stoop, and I bet you won't be happy??? Think about it Mr. MAYOR!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment