Sunday, January 2, 2011

So Many Great Films

I am really happy with the movies I have seen lately. I love this time of season when the Oscar race heats up! It is nice to see so many amazing art films, and to just be transported to another world as you suspend your eliminate of disbelief. I am happy to see so many directors with a specific vision. An actors proving that there chops are big, and strong. So much great work out there that I want to give a shout out to my favorites thus far;

Black Swan
The Kings Speech
True Grit
The Fighter

Go see all four of these movies, and I promise you, you will be so satisfied. I have to point out some actors work; Colin Firth is the real deal, and his acting is superb. I am in complete awe of Christian Bale, and I am the biggest fan ever now! I have never seen anything, so trans formative, real, and excellent. IMPRESSED. I can't leave my blog without mentioning the beautiful Natalie Portman, as her performance was great! Movie's Movies Movies....

No comments:

Post a Comment