Monday, January 17, 2011

Ricky Gervais on The Golden Globes 2011


WOW, what a night at the Golden Globes last night! Ricky Gervais was hilarious, honest, and dry! I am sure people hated him as his humor was offensive as hell. I thought he did an awesome job, and sometimes the truth can be mean hearted and funny. I am scared for his career though, as I feel like he just black balled himself from Hollywood. It was like Hollywood suicide. I would never have the guts to say any of the stuff he said on national t.v. I wish him luck on his U.S. career. I think it just went down the tubes, literally. I am sure even if he does a brilliant project, it will take a ton for him or his project to even get a Golden Globe nomination. He never stopped down to the end of the show with his sarcasm over the surprising win of "The Social Network". I am sure last night show will be talked about for the next weeks to come.... Ricky Gervais good luck!!! You are going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment