Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shameless on Showtime




Yesterday I ventured out to watch a new series on Showtime entitled "Shameless", and I was so impressed. Not only with the acting, but the writing. The show gave me the excitement that "Six Feet Under" used to give me. Which is one of my all time favorite television shows. So many unexpected twists, and I am thrilled to see new comers on my television set. I'm sick of celebrities these day, and it is nice to see some new fresh talent. Although, hiring, William H. Macy, one of the best actors of our time, is the best choice a television show could ever do. I enjoyed the ethnic diversity of the show, and just the whole story. I hope the writing team can keep it up. Watch Shameless, and I promise you will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment