Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Episodes on Showtime!


I was kicking and screaming, and did not want to watch a show with some British unknown, and Matt Lablanc. To my surprise "Episodes" the show was laugh out loud funny! I was hollering to myself in my room. This show is written so well, and Showtime is trying to give HBO a run for there money. This is the funniest thing I have seen on t.v. in a very long time. Since "All In The Family" or "Martin" or "Ab Fab"! This is the best of both words, you get American and British humor mixed into one bundle of fun. Beverly and Sean Lincoln are the heart of this show. They are so superb, and there timing is like no other. Matt Lablanc didn't appear on the first episode, so I am dying to see his work next week. I think it will make for a very interesting mix. I am happy because Sunday night t.v. has become extraordinary again. Thanks Showtime!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment