Monday, November 23, 2009

The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir



To walk into church on a Sunday is always something I look forward too! I actually love organized religion, a place where you can pray, experience your faith, and love for GOD with others! The one reason I chose The Brooklyn Tabernacle was, because I love music ministry! If you know me , then you know, I love good music, and when I sing I feel closer to GOD! However, this Sunday at the Brooklyn Tabernacle I just did a bunch of listening! The choir sang, joy, love, peace, and happiness swept through my body! The 5 time Grammy award winning choir is so amazing, then, unexpectedly a new soloist came up, that I never heard sing! She was a white women, with big eyes, and she stood there, so calm, and reverent! I thought to myself "What is she going to do", I know judging at church!!!! (OPPS) Anyway, she opened her mouth, and a voice from heaven, a anointed voice like no other came out of her mouth! She sang for the blood of Jesus, and the holy spirit was filled all over that place! She hit notes, and modulated up, up, up and up! Just when you thought a human voice couldn't go any higher, she did it again! WOW!!!! There is so so so much talent right there at The Brooklyn Tabernacle, and I truly enjoy there music ministry! If you get a chance and you are in NYC, you have to make a trip to Brooklyn on a Sunday just to hear this awesome choir sing! It is something I look forward to every week!

1 comment:

  1. that is just beautiful.

    can't wait to see you there--hopefully sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete