Thursday, November 26, 2009

Our First Lady; Michelle Obama!




They had the first state dinner at The White House, and last night I dreamed I was at the lavish-- vegetarian feast! I saw it on the news, and it looked beautiful! Well, due to the holiday, and my baby sister's birthday! I'm keeping this blog entry short and sweet! The highlight of the evening, and the thing everyone is talking about! Is the fashion our first lady wore. Michelle Obama is so stunning and is giving Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy a run for her money as best dressed first lady! Jacqueline was a star and a trend setter, and it is nice to see Michelle do the same thing for our generation! I leave you blog world with some pics of our beautiful first lady, and her stunning dress designed by Naeem Khan (whose name is now on the map)! HAPPY TURKEY DAY MY FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment