Sunday, November 8, 2009

WHAT???? ........


I don't eat fast food much at all! I probably actually walk into a McDonald's, KFC, Burger King etc. maybe once every three to four months! When I do actually step foot into a fast food joint, that means I am craving it! I love Burger King, because it has a charbroiled hamburger, that is watery and delicious in my mouth! I honestly probably haven't had a Burger King Whopper in a year! I saw a Burger King, two cities ago, and I was going to go inside, but never made it! Therefore, I see one her in Vancouver, and I thought to myself, mmmmm, that sounds like a nice treat at the end of the tour! A nice, big, juicy, Whopper, to enter in my mouth, with some onion rings to top it all off! OOOOOOO I can't wait to fill that thing in the back of my throat, and my taste buds to savor every last moment of it! I walk inside the Burger King with a grin on my face, and ready to get my grub on! I order a number one with an onion ring, with a chipper disposition! The man behind the counter turns to me, and says " We are out of Whoopers"! WHAT???? YOU ARE ALL OUT OF WHOPPERS? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING! A BURGER KING, WITH OUT THERE MAIN BURGER? WHERE AM I? UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

1 comment: