Monday, January 18, 2010

AVATAR




I couldn't wait to see Avatar, and refused to see it, at the regular theater, or just in 3D. I needed the 3D IMAX version of this picture, and I'm so glad I saw it that way. To be transported to that awesome world was amazing to me, and kept my attention for the whole three hours. Yes, I have seen this story before, but I will never see it done like this. The direction and cinematography was amazing! It was the ultimate commercial movie going experience! I liked that it was 3D, and there wasn't a bunch of things flying in my face, and trying to scare me. It was just a tool to transport you, and enhance your suspension of disbelief. YAY for James Cameron, and for this beautiful film!!!! Hey, aren't I a cool looking AVATAR!???

2 comments:

  1. Now friend, you have to be in the sequel! You look great all blue! ;-) LOL! I saw the movie just in 3D... but it was still awesome for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks boo..I'm sure 3D was still amazing. but you have to agree, that you can't rent this movie? You have to see it with all the affects. I miss you boo!

    ReplyDelete