Monday, January 11, 2010

Who Would Have Thunk?




I am so popular in my neighborhood, everyone, can't get enough of J.R. Whittington. All the smiles, the winks, the hair flinging, the women are all about me. NOT!!!!!!!! They don't pay me any attention, people only know me, because of Brewster. He is officialy a chick magnet! They stop, they wink, they stare, they smile, they flirt, "what a cute dog", "is he a yorkie", "I love his winter coat", "I love your dog"!!!! No love for J.R. Whittiington, only the stud on the leash! He has the women in my neighborhood wrapped around his paw! I know my dog is cute, but I never expected this much attention! He is the mac daddy, and is amazing, at his way with beautiful women. Not only does he have all the women, but the female dogs, love him as well. I am the most popular dog owner in Brooklyn, Brewster, the ladies man,,,well the ladies dog! Who would have thunk?

1 comment:

  1. lol, I love that.

    He IS quite a cutie, after all.

    But then again so are you:)

    ReplyDelete