Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dinner For Schmucks


I went to see the movie Dinner For Schmucks, because I wanted a good laugh, and needed something fun to do. Needless to say, I didn't laugh not once, and I was bored to tears during the whole film. I wanted to come out of there with the feelings I had when I saw the movie "Date Night" or "I love You Man" or "The Hangover"! I came out of Dinner For Schmucks wanting every single penny back. The combination of the acting team, was so brilliant, that I just knew I would come home with a good amazing laugh! This movie was not for me at all, and I almost fell asleep watching this boring piece of crap! To me the best part of the movie is Zach Galifianakis performance, he made me smile and chuckle a couple a times. His character was so over the top, and he just played everything like a star. Don't get me wrong I love Steve Carell, and Paul Rudd, two of my favorites on this planet. I just hated this film, and I thought at one point when Steve Carell comes on the screen it's going to get good. I sat in my seat waiting, waiting, and then Steve Carell's character makes his splash entrance, and hold up, it has been an hour an half, and I am NOT LAUGHING! UGH! Dinner For Schmucks go see at your own risk!

1 comment:

  1. i love that you wanted every single penny back!

    you sound like me!

    hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete