Friday, August 27, 2010

My New Food Obsession




I can't tell you how it feels to come out the gym, feeling like you had a good work out. Starving, and walking the streets looking for a good eat, that is healthy! Well, I have a new obsession and it is called The Muscle Maker Grill! When I tell you this place is full of only health food products, protein bars, shakes, only diet drinks, and just some of the most amazing food ever! I have been three times after the gym, and they have everything from pasta to wraps to Asian style foods. Proving that you can eat healthy, and it still can taste really good. The food is so amazing, and you wouldn't even know you are eating stuff that is good for you. I am obsessed with this place, and thus far my favorites are The Arizona, (picture is above) and the penne alla vodka with Shrimp! MMMMMMMM...I'm so obsessed with this place that if I had money, I would invest asap. You have to try the Muscle Maker Grill, and you will leave satisfied, and not feeling fat! Who can ask for anything more!!!!!???!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. okay, that stir-fry looks delish.
    waaaaay better than the PB&J I just had!

    ReplyDelete