Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Gut With Film Is All Wrong!

When I audition for musicals, there are times, I leave the audition and my gut, and my inner self tell me "You got this", and usually my phone rings and the gig is all mine. I have 95% accuracy with my gut/inner self. The other percentage is wrong, and there is also the times that I leave a musical audition with the thought "I didn't get this", and sometimes I surprisingly do get it, but most of the time I don't. My gut/inner self is so honest and that feeling inside of me is so intense. The point is that my inner self never fails me in the musical theater world. I have been on some film auditions and majority of the time I leave and think I'm not right, they aren't into me, I didn't get this and--I am accurate-- I didn't get it. LOL Magically there are two films in particular one great role, and one smaller role, that I left the audition, and my gut/inner self told me "You Got This", and I left with that same feeling I have when I audition for a musical. WRONG, still haven't booked my film, and it sucks cause I am really giving good auditions. I know so much more goes into the casting process, so I have to just be patient. I am just mad at my gut for lying to me! UGH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment