Sunday, November 14, 2010

Addiction

I wake every day and I think about it. I can see it in my dreams, it makes me crazy, and insane! I sometimes get on the train, and imagine it right next to me. I walk around like a crack head on the streets needing it so badly. I go crazy when it is not around me. I love it more than so many things in my life. I will get so angry if it is not around me. I can't live without it, and that is the bottom line. I eat, breathe, sleep, dream it everyday. I'm on the treadmill at the gym, and my mind wonders to it. When I have it I am so happy, and everything feels complete. I get so depreesed, don't want to get out of bed, and cry when it is not near me. I will do anything for it, and that scares me sometimes. I am obsessed with it, and I can't shake this addiction. I even bring GOD into it. I need it near me at all times in some way shape or form. I am addicted to acting!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is why you are destined for greatness. You either need it or it's not worth it. Well written my friend. Glad to share this addiction with you :)

    ReplyDelete