Monday, November 8, 2010

My Amazing Birthday



I haven't blogged in two weeks, because I was so busy with life, and my Birthday just backed me up for a couple of weeks. I have so much to speak on, so stay tuned blog world as I try to fit in all my ideas this week.

I went to Miami for my Birthday weekend, and I had the time of my life! I left on Thursday October 28 and the first day I just lay on the sunny beach all day, and ate some of the most amazing Cuban food in the world! When I checked into the hotel, they handed me a cocktail, with a big welcoming party. I knew from that moment that this was going to be an amazing weekend. I also hit every bar I could find on the Miami strip, made new friends, and partied it up on my Birthday weekend. Every single night I felt like I was up at a bar or club until 6am. This is very unlike me as I never go out anymore, but this was so much fun. To forget about New York, Auditions, Family Troubles, the real world was out of sight, out of mind. It was exactly what the doctor ordered.

The big day of my Birthday was the best Birthday I had thus far, as I went into a Hollywood dream land. I was invited by a friend to Gabrielle Union's Bday party. Which we share our Birthday's on the same day. It was such an amazing atmosphere to be amongst so many celebrities. To chat with many of them on a social level, and to feel like there peer and not someone who you see on T.V. and admire. It was also amazing to meet some cool stylist, publicist, make up artist, managers, and just industry folks! It was a great way to help me dream bigger, as my career goes through transition, being a part of that click, dancing, drinking, and just having a great time was such a high. One of my celebrity crushes-- that I will keep nameless-- was there, we had a great conversation as well......HMMMM????? I will keep you guessing blog world, and if you are my friend, you can ask me in private. LOL I now know more than ever where I fit in, and where I belong. That statement probably sounds cocky, but I have to write how I truly feel, in my blog. My emotions were heightened and hey it was "my day" as well. She had old school bands come up and sang for us; such as Silk and Al B. Sure. It was a kick back to the music I grew up listening. UH-OH blog world I am giving away my age...... I wish I could post pictures from the night, but I tried to respect Gabrielle Union as she said "No Cameras"!!!! Again, if you are my friend, I did sneak and take a couple, and some videos..LOL I would never post them online out of the actors, respects...This day was truly blessed, and I will never forget it. I hope there are many more parties of this nature in my life to come.

Lastly one of the most spiritual moments of my whole vacation was when it got dark, I would wonder onto the beach. I would look out at the dark ocean, and up at all the stars glaring back at me. For some reason the beach at night, I feel so close to GOD! I would reflect, pray, cry, meditate, and talk to the my saviour. It was one of the most beautiful moments, and the beach at night is now one of my favorite things to do.

Well, that is the short, of my BDay celebration, but it was a blast, and I will never forget any moment of it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated, my friend! I am so happy you had the birthday you truly deserve! You ARE a star! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Erika... YOu have to let me know when your show is in Conneticut Philly or Jersey. Send Josh Sass, and Constatine my love..xoxo

    ReplyDelete