Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Namaste

I took the most amazing Yoga class yesterday, that I just had to mention to all my New York Friends and New York Blog Followers. It wasn't even at a yoga studio, it was at New York Sports Club on 14th Street, at 12:15 p.m. on Mondays. The teachers name is Sarah, and when I tell you I was so inspired. After class I felt like I could accomplish anything. My body felt so amazing and great. The most important thing was that my soul was lifted, it reminded me of vacation. I came out of there so relaxed, and my inner being was happy. This class I will take every Monday (if I can make it) with bells on. It is a little difficult for a beginner, but if you are a dancer friend of mine, you would love it. If you have taken yoga before you definitely can handle the class. If you are a beginner it can be a little tough, but my advice is to still come and try, as there were many people who were beginners in the room. The most special part of the technique and the class is the words the instructor Sarah spoke. It was amazing, as every thing pertained to my life. She encouraged, and the sound of her voice illuminated the air, and my heart. I felt like she knew exactly what to say at the right time. My friend Steven who I went to this class with said "He felt like she was talking directly to him the whole time, like no one else was in the room"! I too had the same experience.....Well, if you are in New York City, and you want to take an amazing yoga class, come to my gym, and I will see ya there....

No comments:

Post a Comment