Thursday, September 10, 2009

BLOCKED

I sit here at the blank screen, and think to myself there has to be something I want to write about! The stupid light on my screen keeps flashing at me! Just blank darkness comes in my head! I watch the light blink a thousand times, and I still got nothing! Come on J.R. you haven't blogged in a couple of days, you must have something on your mind! I start to write some stuff down, and delete because it's boring, and I don't really care about the subject. The block is back, and I hope to have my heart refilled with some interesting stuff to write about! Here is a list of things I wanted to write about but stopped:

1. Obama my Obsession

2. I got drunk again, and hated myself afterwards

3. I almost joined match.com

4. A New Moon

5. Whitney's Comeback

6. Lindsay Lohen Run In The City!

Maybe one of those subjects would have been interesting, but my heart couldn't bring myself to do it! So instead you get this, what could have, should have, would have, been!

2 comments:

  1. why just almost???
    do you think it's a bad idea? some people find their mates for life on that and are soooo happy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jess, I got really nervous, like a little kid! Maybe I will have the guts to join tomorrow! It was interesting being in New York City for a couple days. Cause I stopped traffic, LOL, and was very popular! Thought to myself I don't need a dating site, but then I realized what they truly wanted! And realized I do need a dating site...LOL..Love ya, thanks for pushing me!

    ReplyDelete