Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MATCH ME UP

So many pictures, overwhelm me, and I can't look at them any more! What pictures do I post of myself, and how do I write about myself without sounding like a dork!? WINK, why do I have to WINK? Maybe it is easier than an email! EMAIL, what do I say, your cute, hi I'm J.R.????? Love on the net, what the heck am I doing? This thing really works, says my many friends and statistics! My best friend is actually married from the net, and couple friends on tour, met there life partners on the Internet. My own mother is dating someone from the net! Profiles, Pictures, Everyone searching for the same thing, there soul mate. It sounds very interesting, but it terrifies me! I'm so much better in person! I like to look in some one's eyes when they speak! I love to smile and flirt, but I guess I will get to do all of that later! Slowly beginning this journey, this online thing, and it is so interesting! Fat People, Skinny People, Muscular People, Fine People, Not So Cute People, Winks from every direction! How long do you chat on line before you meet? I hear horror stories about people not looking like there photos! This thing is such a gamble, but I guess if you win, it is an amazing reward, for someone on the search! OK OK OK I did it, my blog peeps. I am now a member of match.com!!!!! They say 6 month guarantee, and if I don't find someone in 6 months, then the next six months is free!!!!

2 comments:

  1. it sounds like at best, you will meet someone amazing and become yet another success story from match.com and at worst, some great blogging material and a free six month profile!!!

    I can understand your hesitation, but really it's just another way to meet people, another social outlet.

    Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i should try match.com.

    i want a soul mate too! lol

    keep us updated if it works and if they really give you six months free if it doesn't.

    the world seems to be such a lonely place the older i get.

    isn't that a shame.

    we have to search far and wide just to share.

    ReplyDelete