Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cherry Jones




I love when you see an actor you follow on The Broadway stage, and then they turn up on television! One of the finest actresses in America, was on this past season of 24! I had no idea, beacause I'm out of the loop and have been on tour for so long! I fell in love with Cherry Jones in the play "Doubt"! She is so brilliant, and every beat, you can can see in her face and eyes! I adore her work, and believe every true/honest moment she projects in her characters. Watching Cherry Jones is like watching a master class in acting! Anyway, I just caught up on the 7th season of 24 where she plays the president of the United States! I'm gaging every moment, at her brilliance! Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic work! Cherry Jones one of the best actors of this century, and I'm glad to see her name finally out there for the world to acknowledge such an amazing talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment