Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kendra Ross






Kendra Ross, is a singer that I'm sure I have spoken of before, as she is my current roommate, and friend since we were 13 years old. Kendra is a singer like no other, and her sound will move through out your body, and you will feel her soul through her music! A soul singer, is what she is, and yet you can hear a hint of that jazz, gospel, musical theater, influences. A true alto, with a range that is out of this world. Her rich tone alone will give you chills up and down your spine. On stage, she is a positive light beaming into your heart. You can't help but be touched by her music, and message. She has so much to give to the universe, and you better be ready to take it in, because she will give you it all on stage. Kendra is not new to this business, and you can tell by the way she performs that Mrs. Ross is a seasoned star. I remember her at 13 singing Whitney Houston's "One Moment In Time", and to watch this women grow, and grow into this awesome artist! You need to buy Kendra's first album, "New Voice" which you can get on itunes. She is currently working on a new album, which I am so excited for it's release. For more information on Kendra, check out her site; www.kendraross.com

2 comments:

  1. Tell Kendra hi for me! I own her album and love it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will Erika, and it good to read your blog! To see you look so well, and happy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete