Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monique Midgette


One of my dearest friends in the world, is Monique Midgette. She is a musical theater performer like no other, and a voice that is powerful and it will blow your hair back. I love to hear Monique sing, she is so talented, and I have never been more obsessed with someones vibratto. Her voice has a gospel sound, with a mix of Broadway swished all up and through it! She also has a knack for singing classic soul music, such as Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Anita Baker, and her favorite Darlene Love. She is also so present on stage, and her acting chops are raw, pure, and present! I have followed my friends theatrical career, and enjoy watching her on that big stage. Some of her credits include; Sessusical on Broadway, Civil War on Broadway, Marie Christine on Broadway, and currently in The Lion King! You might not know the name yet, oh, but you will, she will be a broadway star, and very soon. Monique will have Tony nominations, and all kinds of trophies on her mantal. She has been patient and silent, waiting for her starring break. I feel it in my bones, that it will be coming soon! Watch out world for Monique Midgette, Broadway's next big star.

No comments:

Post a Comment