Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Desperate Housewives/Josh Zuckerman



I like to see an actor, that I think the world doesn't know about, and give this person a shout out! I have been watching Desperate Housewives, since it has first aired. Now mind you, some of the seasons have sucked, but this one is actually pretty good. Sometimes I'm like "why am I sticking with this show"? This season hasn't let me down, and is pretty intriguing. Now there is an actor on this show, who usually has one or two lines every episode. In Desperate Housewives famous form of writing, now the whole series is spinning around his character. I was so impressed by this young actor, and was blown away by his work. I'm sure he has done tons of film, however, he is not a house hold name, and I'm thinking he will be soon. This actor was so connected, so corky, honest, and intriguing. The things he is doing with his work on Desperate Housewives equals a BRAVO from me. I think the world needs to watch, because JOSH ZUCKERMAN is the new amazing boy in Hollywood!

No comments:

Post a Comment