Thursday, June 3, 2010

Todrick hall Singing My Order at McDonald's Drive Thru Twitter @toddyroc...



This is Todrick Hall from this season of American Idol, and a musical theater performer, in such shows as The Color Purple! I don't know him personally, (surprisingly), however, I admire his creativity and talent. I think he has a gift as a performer, and think he left Idol way too soon. Maybe the season would have been more interesting if they kept a pop star, instead of some of the boring performers they had on there. That is beside the point, I just fell in love with his, McDonald Commercial project, and I hope the right people see this. Watch this video, and enjoy my blog friends.

1 comment:

  1. That is friggin awesome!!! How on earth do you find these things??? Harmony and all.. damn!

    ReplyDelete