Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dreams

I have so many dreams, it is crazy, so I made a small list of T.V. shows I want to be on right now as a permanent cast member. I know you probably don't care, but I wanted to put my dreams in writing and in the universe.

My Dream T.V. Gigs

1. Brother's and Sisters
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Vampire Diaries
4. True Blood
5. Treme
6. The Young and The Restless
7. United States of Tara
8. Damages
9. Mad Men
10. Law and Order SVU


Next I'm putting in the universe the people I want to work with asap!

1. Lee Daniels
2. Spike Lee
3. Jeffrey Wright
4. Viola Davis
5. Sean Penn
6. Clint Eastwood
7. Al Pacino
8. Tyler Perry
9. Steven Spielberg
10. Meryl Streep

Ok this is my dream list, Universe listen to it, and read it!!!!!! Most importantly, make it happen! LOL

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE to be on Grey's Anatomy, since I have recently started watching it and am now addicted!!!!! :) (Dear Universe...you're listening, right?) OOO! You could be McHottie!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete