Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When is too much too much!






50 Cent is doing a movie, in which he lost so much weight that you can't even recognize him! Don't get me wrong I would do things for roles, like lose weight or pack on pounds. However, this just looks so unhealthy, and I hope he went about it in the right way. He is actually the same weight, and waist size I am now! However, his face looks so unhealthy and like death is knocking at his front door. I guess that is the way he supposed to look being that he is playing a cancer patient! I'm intrigued to see the movie, because why go through all this if you CAN'T ACT! Did I say that? (not little J.R.) OK I don't have the right to call him out yet, but I will wait and see the movie! There is a rumor the film might go straight to DVD! Anyway, I hope his acting is superb, because if it isn't, would all the weight loss be worth it? Is 50 cent a real actor? Has he been training up for this role, to prove skeptics like myself wrong? These are the questions rumbling through my head! I remember the great actress by the name of Meryl Streep, (LOL) who played a cancer patient, and all she did was put on some make up, and shave her head. Her acting was so extraordinary, that you didn't care what she looked like, you believed every single moment the actress spoke! Is this a gimmick, or is 50 cent for real? Is his real name 50 cent? What will he call himself in the movie credits, so I can take him serious???? Hmmm, I guess we will all wait and see if the proof will be in the final product. Which blog friends, you know J.R. Whittington will be blogging on this acting/weight loss issue!

2 comments: