Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse


I read all the twilight serious books, and went to the movies to see "Eclipse"! The acting was so horrible, and the writing of the screenplay was terrible! The best actor in the series by far is Robert Pattinson, however, that Taylor Lautner and Kristin Stewart, should go back to class. The new Victoria played by Bryce Dallas Howard was AMAZING, and Xavier Samuels who plays Riley was great addition to the cast!! I always enjoy Billy Burke, and Dakota Fannings brief performance, was brilliant! I just didn't enjoy this movie at all, and it scares me cause the next book is my favorite of all the twilight series. I hope they don't screw it up!!!! We shall see, what they do, I tried so hard to give it the benefit of the doubt. As I know it was meant for teens, and I know it is campy, but they can do so much better. The story is good enough, and intriguing! Well, we shall see what they do as they make the last two books into films. As stated before, the last two books are my favs.........

No comments:

Post a Comment