Monday, July 26, 2010

Unexpected Surprise



I had a DVD from netflix sitting on my dresser for about a month. I rented the foreign film "The Maid", and because it had subtitles I didn't want to watch the movie. Although, I heard amazing critical acclaim on the film. Everyday I would walk by it on my dresser, and say that looks nice to myself. However, I could never bring myself to dive into the film. I finally opened that package and put it in my blue ray disc player. I watched the movie, and when I tell you I loved it. I truly did, and wish I would have opened it up sooner. I didn't even realize there were subtitles it was so good. Who ever wrote this crazy film, is genius. It is so not American, and the story line is so weird, crazy, creative, and intriguing. I had a blast watch the psychology of the lead character, and the brilliance of all the actors around her. The storyline, kept moving, and I laughed, and was very curious throughout the whole flick. If you get a chance, and want to see a very disturbing maid in action. RENT "The Maid"!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment