Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FAITH

Lately, for the past few weeks, my faith has been tested, and I have been going through it! Whether it be career, relationships, friends, or finances. I don't know what it is in the universe, but I believe it is pick on J.R. for a about a month time. I'm conquering this, by living on my faith. I don't know why I am being tested, but I am sure I'm learning a ton from it. At times I feel sad, and at times I'm over joyed, because now that I'm getting older, my faith is so strong. I know that around the corner, everything will be "A" OK! I must admit, GOD, I'm ready for this test to end. If not, I will have faith, and I'm sure I will pass this test with flying colors. Here is to living on FAITH, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. James, you are a rock star. Keep the FAITH, you will come out stronger! So much love from your 'burgh homegirl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Erika, I needed that encouragment, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete