Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Wolves v.s The Vampire



Interesting enough, I am obsessed with t.v. shows such as True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, and movies such as The Twilight Series. I am drawn to the vampire, and I think it is because, I'm a Scorpio, and my Birthday is so close to Halloween. As a kid for Halloween, I think, I was a vampire like four years in a row. My personality is always drawn to anything that is dark. Now in my watching my favorite pleasure of the Summer "True Blood", they are introducing the werewolf! Just like the "Twilight" Series has, and I'm just waiting for "Vampire Diaries" to do the same. Anyway, I wanna be on some type of Vampire Show, even if it is for a guest spot! This genre, looks like so much fun, to film and be a part of. The interesting thing in my life is how drawn I am to Werewolf, and how I connect with the wolves and there pack on both shows! Hmmmmmm, I think on "Twilight" I wanna play a wolf, and on "True Blood", I wanna play the vampire. While I'm dreaming out loud in this post, I will say "True Blood", still has me caught up in the hype. I'm enjoying every moment of the campy, honest, and thrilling show. I know this post is random, but I'm on this kick of putting your dreams into the universe. I will be not only reviewing things, but I will be also dreaming big in some of my post! I have to practice what I preach, as much as possible! Who do you like blog world, the Wolf or the Vampire????

No comments:

Post a Comment