Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Kids Are All Right


Last night, I went to the movies alone, which I tend to do often. Right after my heavy work out, I bought me a soda, and some junior mints, and went to see the movie "The Kids Are All Right"! I was so highly impressed by this little film. It was simple, honest, funny, and beautiful. The writing of this film was so superb, and exactly what I needed last night! I guess how could you go wrong with an amazing cast like Julianne Moore, and Anette Bening! There performances were so tight, pure, and top notch as expected. Mark Ruffalo, was the shocker to me, because lately his movies have been really bad! His performance, was so solid, and I am a huge fan of his again. He just was just so honest, funny, and as he mumbled his way through the movie(it worked), as I believed every single mumble! He also made me want to buy a motorcycle asap. It was great to see America's Next Top Model runner up Yaya DaCosta, on the big screen, she was beautiful, and her acting chops have grown since "Ugly Betty"! The star of the movie to me, was Mia Wasikowska, she was so pure and stunning in this film. I have given many movie reviews on my blog, but I have to say that YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS FILM! I REPEAT YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS FILM! It was everything I ever wanted in a movie, and I loved every moment of this flick!

No comments:

Post a Comment