Saturday, July 31, 2010

Salt


I saw the movie Salt the other day, and I enjoyed the action flick! Angelina Joile was doing things in this movie, that I had never seen on screen before. It most of been fun to film some of these intense stunts. She is beautiful, tough, and just really good at this genre of film making. The movie had a great pace, and moved forward very fast! I couldn't believe it was over, when we got to the end of the film. However, the ending upset me, and I wanted more. Which is a sign of good film making, as I honestly could have sat there for another hour, and watched Angelina kick butt. It was definitely a summer action movie, and served it's purpose at the movie theater. These type of films are not my favorite, but I am learning to take them for what they are, and to sit back, and enjoy this aesthetic! I will say this, Salt had a compelling, thought provoking plot, new action stunts, and great acting! You couldn't go wrong with the team of actors Angelina was surrounded around. Liev Schreiber is one of the the best actors we have in Hollywood, and has proven himself to also be an extraordinary stage actor. Chiwetel Ejiofor is slowly becoming someone in Hollywood to watch out for, and I want to see him as the leading man he so deserves. His talents are so untouchable, and I just love watching his work. I enjoyed Salt, will I own the movie? NO! Did it change my life? NO! Was it entertaining, thrilling, action packed, and does it have good acting? YES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about SALT too--thanks for the recommendation, JR! I think I will have to see it now.

    ReplyDelete