Friday, July 9, 2010

Photo Shoot

Tracy I am right behind you, as I just took my new headshots yesterday, and I'm nervous as hell about the results! (Sorry Blog World For The Personal Shout Out)! Anyway, headshots are so vital to an actors career, so finding one the relays the essences of who you are as an actor, is a tough task that gives me anxiety. Not only do I have to love them, my manager, and the casting folks have to be obsessed over them. Which put so much pressure on a shoot, that should be relaxed and fun! Luckily, I had an amazing photographer Lesile Hassler, who calmed my nerves down, and kept the energy, fun, professional, and silly! We actually had a blast last night shooting, and taking some shots in the studio, and on location. Now I need that one picture that goes across the casting persons desk, and they basically have an orgasm and call me right in. I don't really worry about having a picture for musical theater, because all the casting people in that genre of the business, know who I am, and my work ethic. As I have been blessed to do many Broadway Musicals. My stress is the T.V. and Film Folks, loving the images portrayed in a my little photograph. Blog World, I get them back next week around Thursday, and I will post some for you to see. I trust Lesile, so I'm sure they will be awesome, but still keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment