Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mel Gibson


I am a fan of the actor/director Mel Gibson, and I enjoy his work immensely! So he is ranting with his wife, cussing, using the "N" word, and acting a fool! I honestly don't like any of his tone, and his crazy phone conversations! Which I even find more ridiculous that his wife has been secretly recording him. Do I think Mel Gibson is a racist? Hmmm, I think he has a problem, and I think he is saying crazy stuff, and sometimes when drunk, you speak things that are rooted deep in you. So yes I think he has some racism in him. I don't think he hates African Americans or any other cultures. I don't think he is a member of the KKK! I don't think he wants to harm other cultures. I hope I am not contradicting myslelf, and am making some sense. I still hope this isn't the end of his career. I know from growing up with an alcoholic grandmother, that alcohol can be the devil. He sounds like to me, he needs some rehab, and counseling. He has a serious problem, and I send out prayers that he figures it all out! I would miss his Hollywood presence, if he continues down this path. I'm sure producers and studios don't even want to attempt to touch the man right now! I hope he can figure it all out, and put in the work it takes, to come back out on top! I just heard his agency William Morris just dropped Mel Gibson. I believe in redemption, and I hope he has the strength to get some. My prayers go out to Mel and his well being!

2 comments:

  1. Well his agency, The William Morris Agency, has dropped him. I think that anyone who so easily spouts such racist language while drunk or not (there's been no mention he is drunk in these messages) is a racist. He also said many homophobic things earlier in his career. She HAD to tape his rants or no one would have believed her and her child would be in danger. Mel is being deservedly ostricized from Hollywood. Good riddance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think he is wrong, I state that he does have some racism in him, but I still wish a recovery for him. He has so many issues to work out, Alcohol or Bi polar, and I pray he does. I don't care that she made the tapes, but use them for legal purposes, and for the cops, not RADAR and online! That is below the belt, and a mess. We the people will never know what really happened, because we don't live in that house. And the media is always swayed. Still praying for Mel Gibson.

    ReplyDelete