Monday, October 12, 2009

Autumn is NOT her name

Remember the post, that I posted like 5 days ago about how I love Autumn, and it is my favorite time of the year. Well, I still love Autumn, and it makes me very happy! I just arrived in Ottawa Canada, and it looks like I'm skipping over Autumn, and going straight into winter. I'm in Canada for five weeks, and my iPhone tells me that it will be snowing, and getting colder as the days go by! AND when I finally get back to the states it will be winter! I will not see my favorite season, and I have to wait all the way until next year, to enjoy it! Ugh, and guess what? Winter is my least favorite season of all times, although I do love Christmas! Autumn is not her name, well, not for me!

2 comments:

  1. It will be in the fifties here in Ottawa this week, though, and the trees are beautiful! Bundle up in your fall fashion and go for a walk along the Rideau Canal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend, I hope it isn't too bad for you!

    ReplyDelete