Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Don't Want To Write

Lately, I have been starting to write blog entries, then my stomach turns, and I hate the entry! I delete the whole thing, and I'm back at square one. I'm in a funky period where I don't want to write. Therefore, I will keep this entry brief. I will be back soon, I need the writing spirit to move me! There are things I have on back hold to write about, from not having Internet last week! I will get to it all, I promise! Right now I'm listening to my inner self, and I'm not going to write! See ya soon blog world! However I will be reading all of the blogs that I follow!

2 comments:

  1. You take all the time you need, JR. And go with your gut on this--we usually need a break for a reason:) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it friend. Break time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete