Thursday, October 29, 2009

For Every Mountain!

Dear God

I want to start by giving you all of the honor, glory, and praise you deserve! For giving me strength each day, for helping me to have a "clean heart"! You are such an awesome GOD, and as I sit here with tears rolling down my face! I just want to say I Love You! I thank you for waking me up this morning, for letting me see the sunshine! For all the gifts and talents you have given me! For letting me use them in the right way! For giving me the strength to mentor to people! For every time I fall down, you are there to lift me back up! GOD I feel so unworthy of your love, no matter what I do, how I fall short sometimes,you don't care, you are always there for me! OH GOD thank you thank you thank you! Thank you GOD for giving me 34 years on this planet!!!! Thank you for this special day of birth, that I got to wake up, see it, and now enjoy it! Thank you for sending your son to die for my sins! GOD YOU ARE AN AWESOME GOD! For my health, for my sight, for everything you have blessed me with! I take nothing for granted my lord and saviour! Thanks again for my BIRTHDAY!!!!! WOW here's, to many more years together!

My Favorite Song For You God!


FOR WAKING ME UP THIS MORNING! FOR SENDING ME ON MY WAY! FOR LETTING ME SEE THE SUNSHINE OF A BRAND NEW DAY FOR JEHOVAH JIREH! YOU BEEN MY PROVIDER! SO MANY TIMES, YOU MET MY NEEDS. SO MANY TIMES YOU RESCUE ME! I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE BLESSINGS! YOU GIVE TO ME EACH DAY! THAT'S WHY I PRAISE YOU! FOR THIS I GIVE YOU PRAISE!
FOR EVERY MOUNTAIN! YOU BROUGHT ME OVER! FOR EVERY TRIAL YOU SEE ME THROUGH! FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS! HALLELUJAH! FOR THIS I GIVE YOU PRAISE! FOR THIS I GIVE YOU PRAISE!

AMEN

3 comments:

  1. beautiful and amen.

    and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I won't see you at work, but I am glad you are gonna be celebrating like you should:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend, what a beautiful post and tribute to God you wrote! Happy, happy birthday to you and here's to many, many more! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete