Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Last Richie!



I didn't want to write earlier today, but now I'm going to write a short blog entry. LOL! My mood is gone, I guess, well for now! I think I needed to write the last blog entry to get to the place that I am at now!

Tonight I went on for the role of Richie, and I'm not sure, but I think it might have been my last time on for that role, seeing as we only have 2 1/2 weeks left! Tonight, I did the role, the way I wanted to do it, and I riffed a little more than usual! Then I was trying to hide from the musical director, and by my surprise he said "Well done, you better riff, sounded amazing"! It was fun, to be able to express myself my way! I got a little emotional in the Alternative "What I did For Love" scene, and I felt my energy realize that, this was probably it. Richie has a line, that hit home more than ever. Mike says "Nothing last for ever, a show is going to close someday" Richie says "Right, and then you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN, CAUSE THE ONLY "CHORUS LINE" YOU CAN DEPEND ON IN THIS BUSINESS, IS THE ONE AT UNEMPLOYMENT!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you sang it the way you felt it--cause I could hear it; I heard that it was genuine, it was you--and that made it even better than normal! It was also fun standing next to you in the line for that one hot second before I have to switch back with Al again...And p.s. I am glad you wrote again, lol:)

    ReplyDelete