Friday, October 9, 2009

Nobel Peace Prize


If you don't know, and you are under a rock, like I have been for the past year! Our president of the United States on Friday won the Nobel Peace Prize! For being such a strong man, and his fight for NO nuclear weapons in this world! He also is recognized for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people! TAKE THAT FOX NEWS! Sorry I had to put that little rant in! Obama was nominated at the last minute against 200 other potentials, and WON! This blog entry is nothing, but to take the time out, and pay my respects to a man, that deserves all that is coming to him! Although, he has many BIG MOUNTAINS to climb! I can honestly say, for once, (Besides when Bill Clinton was in office) in my life, I am truly in love, and follow the "Big Man", in charge! It is a great feeling not to hate your president, and don't get me wrong, there are some issues of his I'm weary of! However, Our Nobel Peace Prize Winning President is amazing, and no one can take that away from him! I am Proud To Be An American! CONGRATS OBAMA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment