Wednesday, March 17, 2010

American Idol



I missed all last season of American Idol, very jealous of friends, that got to see Adam and Chris fight it out to the finish. That is the only season of American Idol I have ever missed. You see I enjoy talent competitions, they make me smile. I love to watch people rise from nothing to stardom. It is a dream I have, and support, anything that makes peoples dreams come true! However, this season of American Idol sucks! I can't believe the people they have in the top 12, out of thousands that auditioned. I'm so disappointed, they came up with these folks, with the biggest pitch problems, in American Idol history. Well, I guess American Idol can't win them all. Will I continue to watch the show? ummm. yes I probably will, because I'm an idiot and hooked. Ellen is a fun, and an honest judge, and I'm enjoying her new take to the show. The energy between the judges are great this season. I don't miss Paula Abdul like most people, although, I did enjoy her "high booty", as a judge. I just wish they did better at casting the finalist this year. I will end this blog on a happy note, there are three contestants with talent and interest to me: Big Mike, Crystal, and Siobhan! Well, we shall see what happens????

No comments:

Post a Comment