Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beautiful People

I think all the beautiful folks hibernate, just like a bear would in the winter. It always amazes me, how beautiful the people are in New York City. When the sun comes up, they come out of those houses like roaches, swiftly, running through the streets of New York City. Roaches aren't beautiful, but I hope the analogy still worked. In the winter, everyone, is busted looking, and maybe you just can't see there beauty underneath the hats, and scarfs. I also think most people must run home after work, because it is so dang on cold! However, right now is a great time to people watch in the city, because the beauties are out and about! I love New York City, and I'm glad I moved back to the big bad apple. The beautiful people, is a major perk for the the city that never sleeps! I know what you are thinking? Random blog entry, lol, but this is what is on my mind! Now the next thing I wonder, is if all these beautiful people running the streets, do they have the same beauty on the inside? Hmmmmm??????

2 comments:

  1. You're right. I am beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know I was talking about you my friend? You are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete