Monday, March 29, 2010

LEDISI




My blog friends, if you don't know the artist Ledisi, you truly need to know her asap! This women is a divine, passionate, performer with so much soul in her bones, and the voice of our generation! I am in love with her, and the fact that she sings real music. No pro-tools, just a mic, back up singers, and a band. Unfortunately that is rare in today's recording industry. Ledisi in my eyes equals talent, she is anointed with an extreme gift from GOD, that she is utilizing to her full potential. Last night, I went to see this electrifying vocalist, and performer at BB Kings in New York City. I was so entertained, watching this woman who gave me chills vocally. Not to mention performed from her head to her pinky toe! It was pleasing to see an artist who struggled because she was different, and stuck to her guns, and now has a Grammy nominated album! It saddens me that a ton of the main stream don't know this poweful voice, and the beauty of Ledisi. I encourage everyone to buy any of her albums, and be blessed by soul music at it's best. Then go and see her in concert, and be amazed by her performance, respect, passion, love, lust, and happiness for her art form!

1 comment: