Thursday, March 11, 2010

That Odd Unexpected Moment

I was walking this morning to the train, not really looking that great, but just going about my business. Walking to the right of me was this beautiful human creature, with sharp blue eyes, dark hair, amazing lips, great style, and a beautiful body. I look out of the corner of my eyes, trying to not make a scene. My heart pounded out of my chest, and noticed I wasn't breathing at all. I waited like six seconds, and kept walking looking straight ahead, and turned around to do a final check out! Wouldn't you know it, that this beautiful person, turned at the same six seconds, and we both got busted checking each other out! This person stopped in the middle of the street, waiting for me to walk up, but I didn't have the guts. Just flattered and kept walking to my train, with the biggest grin ever. Have you ever had this moment?

2 comments:

  1. I am gonna beat your tail u big chicken! LMBO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope you guys meet again. That is too much chemistry to ignore friend! LOL!

    ReplyDelete