Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Favorite News Show


I always have these crazy obsessions, and I like to let my blog family in on it, so you can enjoy!!! I am obsessed with Christiane Amanpour, and her news show that airs every Sunday morning on ABC. This is the best hour of journalism I had seen on T.V. in my life. I know that is a big statement, but she asks all the tough questions. Her round table is amazing, and she just interviews some of the best. Christiane may dress like a lesbian, speak with a British accent, but she is the real deal in journalism. She has a beauty, charm, courageousness, and sharpness like no other journalist. I also love the fact that she is middle eastern, and it is nice to see her be accepted and do her thing in this climate. If you are looking for some good news, you have to tune into Christiane, I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment