Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dating in 2009!!!!

My life is so crazy, with trying to figure out the path I should go. However, I do want to find my "soulmate" soon, because a brotha is not getting any younger. I do have options/offers out there. I want so many things in a relationship, and I'm very picky! I am a single male on tour, and dating is not an option right now for me. November 15, I will be moving back into the city! I think that is good time to attempt my dating life.....

I have been adviced on internet dating, hmmm? For some reason that scares me? But it is all over the place. I have two friends married from the interenet. Yesterday on "The Rachel Ray" show it is proving statistic that 75% of American's have met there mates online. WOW, that is a huge number, and I was really shocked by this information. I understand how hard it is to find the perfect match. I say what the hey? Why not try the interenet? I'm scared though, what if they don't look like there picture? Do you talk to the person for a long time on line before meeting? What are the rules? I'm going to take a leap of faith, and try my luck! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, JR, since you have your head on right, I think that you should go for it. You know when things are weird, and you know when they are right. And as for trying to meet someone online--Why not? The internet is just another social forum, in a lot of ways, anyway. I have met friends online, so why not meet a soulmate?

    Trust your gut, though. I really believe that God speaks to us through peace in our hearts, and so listen to that, too, you know?

    If it helps, I know of at least one couple (but probably more) who are very happily married and met on the web:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwe thanks Jessica, that truly was amazing, and as helped me, figure this thing out. We shall see?????

    Off the subject...I'm going to see you on a 14 hour flight to Tokyo Japan in one day...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete