Monday, August 31, 2009

Dear Friend

Dear Friends and Blogger Buddies

To you who have been so kind, and have encouraged me through out my life. I wanted to finally thank you, and I probably don't say it enough! I have so many friends, and at times of trial, I seem to realize even more how special you are! Thank you, so much, for making me laugh! Including you "Special Friend" who made me sad, you have challenged my life. I thank you for your support as well. You are amazing, and I called you lost friend, and you are not lost! You are always and will always be there for little J.R. To my other peeps, you know who you are, I hope I can do the same for you, that you have done for me and my spirit! I love you all! I know I am not always nice, and moody as heck! If you can handle all of that, you have to be a special person. LOL! You also know that when I love someone, as I do you, there is nothing I wouldn't do for my friends! I am loyal, Brutally honest, and hopefully inspirational! You guys, have given me, the same thing, and much more! May GOD bless and keep you, and until next time friends! Blogger Buddy's thanks for your support, even though, I have never met you, I appreciate your input whether positive or negative! Thank You Thank You Thank You!


Your Homie

J.R. Whittington

3 comments:

  1. for a second you had me worried--like you were saying all of this to preface that you were shutting down your blog or something!

    So glad that isn't happening!!! And that you are just being kind and gracious; and I thank YOU for being YOU, JR:-)

    p.s. how about this hotel???????????? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I am not leaving blogger! LOL! I just have gotten overwhelming emails to my post! And needed to say something! Love ya!

    P.S. This hotel sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yay R, I love you, too, mang! ;-) Because who else in the world understands me when I say, "If I'm not feeling it, I'm not going. I'm going HOME!"

    ReplyDelete