Monday, August 17, 2009

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!

GLORIOUS FOOD!

Well, I have been in Japan for about a week and a day now! I have eaten some food, that is so amazing to taste. Luckily I love Asian Cuisine! Today I made a list of my 5 favorite places to eat in Japan thus far! This list is for you Jen (You know Who You Are) cause you always have great lists on your blog entrees, and cause we both love love love to EAT!

5. The Tiny Noodle Shop Across The Street From The Theater! I'm sorry I don't know the name of it, because it is written in Japanese! It is literally a hole in the wall, it seats like 10 people, and is always crowded. This is the best noodles I have ever eaten, and you dip it into this yummy sauce that makes you wanna hit your daddy!

4. Pepper Steak, this is cool and like Japanese fast food. You go to a vending machine and you pick what you want to eat! You get a ticket, hand the server the ticket, and out comes your food. The twist is, it is not fully cooked, and it is on a sizzling plate, and you have to cook the rest of food until it is no longer pink, while adding all kinds of yummy sauce on top! This is cheap fun, and yummy to your tummy!

3. The Earl Thoughtful Food Gourmet Sandwiches! This place isn't even Japanese, a man from New Zealand who speaks English..Yay, owns this sandwich shop! MMMMMM it is the best sandwich in the world, he takes his time, and takes great care in making it! With so many seasonings...WHEW, it is out of this world!!!!!!

2. The number 2, is ghetto, but hey I am slightly ghetto..The seven eleven sushi!!!!!!! LOL! I tried sushi here in Japan, it all has wasabe in it,, and mayo! It is OK, but I don't love it! However, I am addicted to the sushi at seven eleven, I think I have the shrimp roll like once every evening! LOL!!!! Well? What more would you expect from me! Hey I'm not the only one, Brandon Tyler, from my cast loves it too!!!!!

1. Robataya, which is the best dining experience I have ever had in my life. This is traditional Japanese food and so freshly cooked right in front of your face!!! They sang and danced for us, and were so kind. This place is a little expensive. It's clientele included: Cameron Diaz, Brad Pitt, Britney Spears, and now J.R. Whittington. Truly an amazing and fun dinning experience!!!!

I have eaten at many other places here so far, that was pretty good. Many I can't read the names of , because it is in Japanese. It is interesting to go into a place to eat with your fingers crossed the whole time, because you can't read the menu. Thus far, besides a few deserts, I have not been disappointed!!!! MMMMMMMM

2 comments:

  1. You are right about the The Earl of Sandwich place--best sandwich I have EVER had!!! Yum. I literally hope everyday that I can get one. And this Friday we are going to Robataya--can't wait!

    Thanks for the list:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you NEED to do is overnight me some of these eats!!! LOL! Mmmm... my mouth is watering. I wish they sold good sushi at 7-11 here at home! Haha!

    ReplyDelete