Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Want To Use a Fork Please!

OK this blog entry is going to be real random, but I have to write briefly about it! I don't want no rice, I don't want no fish, and I don't want anything that resembles Asian cuisine! UGH!!!!!! I think I'm turning into a sushi roll! I also don't want no Pringles that taste like an American hamburger, or New York City hot dog! What about plain Pringles or Sour Cream and Onion? I don't want to guess what kind of meat I'm biting into! I definitely don't want an egg with every meal! I want to use a fork please!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. and I don't wanna walk into 7-11 and smell FISH!

    okay????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend. Maybe you can swipe a fork from the hotel and carry it around in your back pocket? Would that help you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're all there right now, J.R. Thanks for keeping it real. :)

    ReplyDelete